ATATÜRK AT ÇEVRE
THE MEANING OF KEMALIST THOUGHT IN CEVRE
Kemalist thought is a road that leads us to continuous development and strategic thinking which has changed Turkish society in a radical way.This road which we walk on takes us to an ideal of independent and contemporary life which ensures national unity and solidarity. Çevre family adopts these values deeply from the heart.
WE RESPECT AND PROTECT HIS MEMORY
We have been trying to cherish his memory and implement Kemalist thought in our daily life by organizing various activities. We protect his principles and ideals by organizing competitions, exhibitions , field trips, making interviews, short films, international and social responsibility projects. We celebrate our national holidays in an impressive and memorable way.
KEMALISM FOR OUR STUDENTS
Çevre College students make a difference for their faithfulness and love towards Atatürk. This gives the students more responsibility and determination to work. Because, improving the philosophy of Kemalism is both to pull together for our country and to do the best for ourselves. And our students who have this mentality are always loyal to the values of Republic, Additionally, they set an example to the Turkish youngsters with their academic success.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF KEMALISM AT ÇEVRE?
There are so many duties given to the Turkish Youth by Atatürk. It’s our target to carry out these duties to the name of Kemalism at Çevre. Some of our duties which are crucial for both humanity and our country are as shown below:
- To own the natural habitat and all living creatures
- To contribute the national reconstruction and economy
- To be well-educated and qualified individuals
- To believe in the equality between both genders and respect the human rights
- To keep the Principals of Atatürk alive in all the fields
- To be in close contact with national and global problems
- To do further reading and to search
- To hold our unity and solidarity tight
- To be loyal to the understanding of secular, civilised, national and social state
We long for Atatürk who is the founder of our Republic. We, as Çevre College students, do our best to keep going of Atatürk’s legacy. We, moreover, continue to brighten the Kemalism Star at Çevre.